Those in charge have always depended on others to get work done. This means building a network of effective work relationships.
Because so much of the work in today’s organizations is accomplished by teams, managers must be skilled at participating in and leading teams.
Putting together a team involves some hard decisions about who will contribute best to accomplishing the team’s goals.
An understanding of organizational culture and behavior is particularly important during times of organizational transition, stress or change.
12 weeks course (36 hours of training)
Price includes pre-work, materials, and post-work
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Get an understanding of organizational culture.
- Learn how does one maintain (or change) a corporate culture as it grows in scale?
- Learn about team design.
- Learn multi-faceted approaches to exploring how teams go about achieving their formal tasks.
- Get the overview of the task of leading teams.
- Get an understanding of your leadership profile.
FOLLOWING LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand and practice leadership
- Manage and lead change in your organization
- Recognize the need for organizational change
- Examine team processes
- Manage interpersonal problems that team members encounter