Brain research shows that we as human beings were created for interdependence, empathy and to treat each other in a cooperative way, especially with people close to us. This tendency is reflected in the world spiritual and philosophical tradition. So how come, we humans, get into such destructive conflicts? Why is conflict management so difficult?
There are two aspects to the eruption of human conflict. One is the clash of human strategies, that is. differences in their thinking, beliefs, and actions. Others come from injuries that some people experience as a result of the actions of others. This often involves activating an old injury or pain, which may even date back to childhood. When these two aspects are at play – conflicting strategies and injury stimulation – some people may respond with power-show strategies or simply become defensive. When this happens the feeling of connection with our common humanity and common suffering simply disappears.
In this training, we deal with biological and cognitive processes that lead to conflict and its resolution. Using Mindfulness techniques and tools together with interpersonal communication we go step by step towards understanding the conflict and its solution!
If you avoid conflict to keep the peace, you start a war within yourself.
AFTER THE CONFLICT MANAGEMENT COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Be truly at ease with yourself and those around you
- You see conflict as an opportunity
- Help yourself and others when you are in conflict
- Communicate clearly with more confidence when conflict occurs
- You break the illusion of separation from yourself and others
- Truly hear yourself and others
- Manage your own experience that you experience in conflict
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT COVERS TOPICS:
- Mindfulness – awareness and presence
- Emotional and social intelligence
- Types of conflict
- Empathy, active listening and conflict resolution styles
The training uses the methodology “learning through work”, which means that participants are actively engaged in case studies, simulations, exercises and roleplay. In addition, participants receive intensive training and feedback.
If you are a company, you can send three people and the fourth place is free.
For applications and more information fill out the form, write to us at email@example.com or call +382 020 671 222.