Leadership communication: how leaders inspire, influence and achieve results through effective communication
When we think of barriers in communication, especially those caused by differences in experience, education, and motivation, it sounds incredible that any two people can ever understand each other. The potential for problems is especially increasing in the leader-employee relationship. How is leadership communication possible when people don’t see and assume the same things or share the same values?
Learn the skills and tools you need to connect with employees and achieve better results. Leadership communication will allow you to improve your efficiency and leadership impact, especially in the area of critical communication skills. Improve your ability to gain trust and inspire mass loyalty. People need to hear what you have to say.
The more we understand each other, the easier it is to find solutions that will work for everyone. Start out of curiosity and care by listening to what is important.
I haven’t met a person who loves criticism yet. And that is one of the reasons why most people are afraid to give feedback in both private and business life.
THE LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR:
Managers / leaders who manage three or more people
IN THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
- Discover more about yourself, your needs and emotional drivers and how your behavior affects others
- Learn more about your communication approach and how to adjust your communication style to increase your influence as a leader
- Improve your ability to perceive and manage emotions, deal with conflict, predict how others feel, and adjust your behavior
- Discover strategies to create space for transparent and authentic communication, where people in differences feel safe to speak and share ideas
- Discover your own communication powers to use them in everyday communication challenges and build efficient relationships in your professional or private life
- Learn how to give and receive feedback to make you feel good afterwards
AFTER THE COURSE LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Improve your leadership communication skills
- Understand and practice effective leadership
- Examine and evaluate team processes
- Manage the interpersonal problems that team members have
- Build greater trust and loyalty
- Overcome resistance to changes and resolve conflicts successfully
- Motivate employees and inspire them to take action
- Support in difficult situations
LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION COVERS TOPICS:
- Intrapersonal and interpersonal communication
- Leadership communication styles
- Emotional and social intelligence
- Empathy, active listening and conflict resolution styles
- Communication-based systems in an organization
The training uses the methodology “learning through work”, which means that participants are actively engaged in case analysis, simulations, exercises and roleplay. In addition, participants receive intensive training and feedback.
If you are a company, you can send three people and the fourth place is free.
For applications and more information fill out the form, write to us at email@example.com or call +382 020 671 222.