Advances in equipment and procedures have improved worker safety, but traditional safety training programs continue to neglect the overwhelming cause of workplace catastrophes: human error.
The Hogan Safety Reports use personality assessment results to evaluate workers along six safety-related competencies. The reports identify safety-minded candidates, focus and improve training, and recognize and repair safety-related gaps in your organizational culture.
- Useful for screening job applicants based on safety-related behaviour
- Useful for developing employees in existing workforce by identifying safe tendencies
- Provides necessary feedback to build and maintain a culture of safe work practices
- Based on unsafe work behaviour research since the 1970s
- Identifies six distinct scales of safety related behaviour
- Determines three areas of general employment fit
- 15-minute average completion time
- Administered online 24/7
Blue Coach d.o.o.
The Capital Plaza, Šeika Zaida, 13 / A47, Podgorica
+382 20 671222
Monday: 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 08:00 PM – 04:00 PM
Thursday: 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM