Participants of the webinar “Inspiring Conversations: Happy and Healthy Relationships” had the opportunity to learn more about the importance of happy and healthy relationships.
Webinar host Srđan Vukčević talked with special guest Miriam Torres Brinkmann about how building relationships is highly important in our professional as well as in our private life.
- Srđan Vukčević, Executive Coach and Mindfulness Teacher
- Miriam Torres Brinkmann, PhD, Marriage and Family Therapist and Relationships Coach
These are some of the questions and topics covered by the webinar panelists:
- Communication in relationships
- Benefits for health and productivity of a healthy happy romantic relationship. (Longevity, health, fewer visits to the doctor, fewer infectious diseases, higher productivity and higher income.)
- Positive Psychology in the relationship (apply your signature strengths in the relationship)
- Psychological safety
- Benefits for health and productivity of a healthy happy romantic relationship
- Parallels between the two worlds, relationships at work and relationships in personal life
- How Mindfulness can help you improve and strengthen relationships
- A fun exercise to guess your partner’s main complains about you
If you missed the opportunity to be one of the participants, we have good news! Below, you can find access the full webinar recording. If you set aside 60 minutes, you can find out the importance of happy and healthy relationships.
View the recording HERE.