This is a highly interactive program that includes weekly and monthly activities. Most participants will spend between 5-10 hours a month participating in live sessions, engaging with coach and practice groups, completing reading and reflection activities, and collaborating with other group members.
Your year-long learning journey will be supported by an interdisciplinary team of experts working at the intersection of Coaching and I/O Psychology.
12 months course, semimonthly (48 hours of coaching sessions)
Price includes pre-work, materials, and post-work
In this yearlong coaching process we create a group culture of inquiry and psychological safety that enables individuals to share and build on their unique perspectives and expertise. To ensure the effectiveness of our group coaching process, the following list summarizes the hallmarks of our effective coaching process:
- Clear performance goals
- Maximum utilization of talents and points of view
- Diversity with integration
- Mutual accountability
- Purposeful and rigorous decision-making strategies
- Conflict resolution processes
- Self-examination processes for continuous learning
As we are sure you have experienced, groups do not just meet and begin working together effectively. There is not one right way to engage in our group coaching process. That said, through its lifecycle group will grapple with the challenges of the following three phases: getting started, getting the work done, and monitoring the work.
Our major concern for group members is their degree of acceptance or inclusion in the group. In order to achieve this degree, we are determining your level of commitment, sizing up the other team members, deciding how to position and involve themselves in the group activities. Unless you identify with and feel a part of the group, you will not feel jointly responsible for the group and its goals. To capitalize on the potential synergy of talents and perspectives it is necessary for us and for the potential group-coaching members, to have this kind of commitment.
Through hard work, time spent together, and attention to group coaching process, we can evolve into high performing individuals. This contributes not only to your career but also to your immediate team members and the company that you work for.
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS AS PART OF YOUR GROUP COACHING EXPERIENCE:
- Expert Facilitator and experienced Executive Coach.
- Workbooks and other resources are delivered to the training location for convenience.
- Consultant Support
- Attending our workshops provides an excellent opportunity to learn from others and grow your network.
- Premium Experience. From the location, to facilities, to the food and beverage every detail is designed with your experience in mind.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Business owners
WHO ARE INTERESTED IN USING GROUP COACHING FOR:
- Changing leadership behavior
- Employee Training
- Leading teams
- Personal development
- Leadership effectiveness
Lead Executive Coach: