Employee Training and Development
Insights acquired in this course will give you deep insights about the HRM processes, strategic and tactical HR initiatives, curriculum development and coaching and mentoring!
Three months course, semimonthly (36 hours of training)
Price includes pre-work, materials, and post-work
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Get the overview of the entire hiring process, and recruiting talent.
- Discuss the variety of potential assessment applications appropriate across industries.
- Learn about interviewing and post-interview candidate selection.
- Examine issues surrounding promotion and career advancement.
- Learn about the broad overview of a training program, from conception and creation through later development.
- Learn how to address specific challenges to employee training concepts.
- Explore the intertwining of training and retention.
- Look beyond the training of employees to do their jobs effectively and flexibly; focus on developing employees into strategists and leaders.
- Learn about coaching and mentoring.
- Learn about performance feedback and available tools.
FOLLOWING HRM COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Lead HR processes in your company
- Conduct interviews with potential job candidates
- Make basic training needs assessments
- Plan trainings according to the needs
- Coach and mentor others about HR processes
- Make succession-planning initiatives
- Create the performance feedback initiatives