We examine every detail of the buying and selling process; the firm’s customer base its organizational structure, and its compensation plan, as well as a comparative analysis of differing solutions. We also cover a wide range of issues and provide considerable detail on the practical matters of building a sales team.
8 weeks course (24 hours of training)
Coffee and snacks provided
Price includes pre-work, materials, and post-work
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Learn how to design and organize a sales force
- Learn how account management works
- Learn how to reach market segments efficiently
- Learn about compensating a sales force
- Learn how to globalize your sales force
FOLLOWING SALES MANAGEMENT COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Examine a sales organization and the selling of professional services
- To analyze industrial buyer behavior and develop a selling strategy at the account level.
- To discuss relationship management within a complex service analysis of market segments
- Discuss present and future profitability so that marketing strategy decisions are customer driven
- To formulate a sales force compensation plan and to consider the integration of heterogeneous sales forces.
- Have a strategic approach toward global customer management