Those in charge have always depended on others to get work done. This means building a network of effective work relationships.
Because so much of the work in today’s organizations is accomplished by teams, managers must be skilled at participating in and leading teams.
Putting together a team involves some hard decisions about who will contribute best to accomplishing the team’s goals.
An understanding of organizational culture and behavior is particularly important during times of organizational transition, stress or change.
12 weeks course (36 hours of training)
Price includes pre-work, materials, and post-work
- Get an understanding of organizational culture.
- Learn how does one maintain (or change) a corporate culture as it grows in scale?
- Learn about team design.
- Learn multi-faceted approaches to exploring how teams go about achieving their formal tasks.
- Get the overview of the task of leading teams.
- Get an understanding of your leadership profile.
- Understand and practice leadership
- Manage and lead change in your organization
- Recognize the need for organizational change
- Examine team processes
- Manage interpersonal problems that team members encounter
- Expert Facilitators. We select experienced Executive Coaches and facilitators with deep technical and practical expertise.
- Leadership Materials. Workbooks and other resources are delivered to the training location for convenience.
- Consultant Support
- Attending our workshops provides an excellent opportunity to learn from others and grow your network.
- Premium Experience. From the location, to facilities, to the food and beverage every detail is designed with your experience in mind.
- Leaders and High Potentials
- CHROs (Chief Human Resource Officers)
- Leading Teams
- Managing Change
- Decision Making
- Leading Team Processes