Managers know intuitively that companies offering the greatest value will win in the marketplace and achieve superior financial returns, and their intuition is supported by formal research. Yet, truly customer-centric organizations are few and far between. It’s not that most organizations aren’t trying. Rather, the difficulty is finding a way to “mesh” the many internal organizational gears that let customers know they’re at the center of the company’s existence.
8 weeks course (24 hours of training)
Coffee and snacks provided
Price includes pre-work, materials, and post-work
- Learn how to design high quality service
- Learn how to build client loyalty
- Learn how professional service drives revenues and profits
- Learn how to build long term relationship with your clients
- Learn how to create client and employee centric organization
- Focus on business niches and meets client needs in differentiated ways.
- Analyze employees motivation systems.
- Focus on employee satisfaction, which the firm believes will lead to loyal clients via a virtuous cycle.
- Build long-term client relationships.
- To motivate employees through shared values and culture, as opposed to just extrinsic motivation.
- Expert Facilitators. We select experienced Coaches and facilitators with deep technical and practical expertise.
- Sales Management Materials. Workbooks and other resources are delivered to the training location for convenience.
- Consultant Support
- Attending our workshops provides an excellent opportunity to learn from others and grow your network.
- Premium Experience. From the location, to facilities, to the food and beverage every detail is designed with your experience in mind.
- Customer Service Managers
- Customer Experience Managers
- Sales Managers
- Business Owners
- Retail Managers
- Building Client Centric Organization
- Managing Employee Engagement and Motivation
- Delivering Extraordinary Service
- Long Term Sales Performance